Massage License Number
1. We will not send a certificate of completion or an updated transcript unless we can confirm that someone paid for this course. Please tell us who paid for it, if it was you, enter your name.
2. The NCBTMB requires that we put your home address on your transcript. Please enter it in the box below. Don't worry, we will not mail you anything or give it to anyone else.
3. According to Chapter 1, why should you obey the laws?
4. According to Chapter 1, when and where was the earliest regulation of massage therapy enacted?
5. Fill in the blank according to Chapter 2
Sexual misconduct is defined as a violation of the ___________through which the health care practitioner uses such relationship to engage or attempt to engage the patient or client, or an immediate family member, guardian, or representative of the patient or client in, or to induce or attempt to induce such person to engage in, verbal or physical sexual activity outside the scope of the professional practice of such health care profession.
HintLook on page 93
6. Fill in the blank according to Chapter 3
“Massage” means the manipulation of the ________of the human body with the hand, foot, arm, or elbow, whether or not such manipulation is aided by hydrotherapy, including colonic irrigation, or thermal therapy; any electrical or mechanical device; or the application to the human body of a chemical or herbal preparation.
HintLook on page 137
7. According to Chapter 3, what is the definition of a massage therapist?
8. According to Chapter 3, what is a “Board-approved massage school”?
9. What is “sexual misconduct”?
10. Which of the following constitutes misconduct?
11. Fill in the blank according to Chapter 3,
It is unlawful for any person to: Hold himself or herself out as a massage therapist or to practice massage unless __________under this chapter or unless otherwise specifically exempted from licensure under this chapter.